☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, guest. Please login or join now.
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, guest. Please login or join now.
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ Camp Half Blood ☆

Welcome, my friend, to Camp Half Blood.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to CHB.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Martin
Child of Poseidon
Charlotte Martin

Welcome to CHB. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to CHB.   Welcome to CHB. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 pm

[[ I should've posted this yesterday OTL ]]

Hello, Guest, and welcome to Camp Half Blood. A camp for demi-gods. Please, follow the rules of the camp and enjoy your time~

---
[[ Application:

Name: Charlotte Martin
Cabin: Poseidon
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Long, silky blue hair, reaching the end of her back. Side swept bangs, reaching the eyelids. Big blue eyes. Clear, light skin. Usually seen wearing a dress and a scarf wrapped around her arms. Rather short for her age; her height being 4"7. A small petite girl. Always seems blank when talking, or not talking at all.
Biography: Extremely shy around others, even when she's with family. Rather sneaky and quiet, rarely talking to others. Often spends her time alone in her cabin, unless she has to come out. Usually seen with her nose in a book.

Charlotte is awfully talented at swimming; whenever she hits water, she'd show her passion for swimming. Sometimes, she likes to watch the lake from the edge with her book. She'd usually be there by herself.

Charlotte has a passion for eating. She loves any kind of food. It may not seem like it, but she eats like an animal day and night.

Charlotte first found out that she was Poseidon's daughter at age 12. Her mother knew about it all along, but didn't bother to tell her until she was a bit older. A year later, when Charlotte turned 13, her mother told her all about her being Poseidon's daughter, but to her surprise, Charlotte knew everything she needed to know. About a month after her mother revealed the truth, she received a letter from Camp Half-Blood, then immediately joined the camp. ]]

Last edited by Charlotte Martin on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chbloodrpg.rpg-board.net
Shane Johnson
Child of Apollo
Shane Johnson

Welcome to CHB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CHB.   Welcome to CHB. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 am

You get taken to camp and get claimed, you hust find out your a demigod and wait until you get claimed.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhengerpg.forumotion.com/
Charlotte Martin
Child of Poseidon
Charlotte Martin

Welcome to CHB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CHB.   Welcome to CHB. EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Shane Johnson wrote:
You get taken to camp and get claimed, you hust find out your a demigod and wait until you get claimed.

[[ Oh yeah, lol. I'll edit it later, I'm on the phone. ]]
Back to top Go down
https://chbloodrpg.rpg-board.net
Shane Johnson
Child of Apollo
Shane Johnson

Welcome to CHB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CHB.   Welcome to CHB. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Charlotte Martin wrote:
Shane Johnson wrote:

[[ Oh yeah, lol. I'll edit it later, I'm on the phone. ]]
Also your parent doesn't tell you who your god or goddess parent is.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhengerpg.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Welcome to CHB. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CHB.   Welcome to CHB. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to CHB.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆ :: Information :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: