☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, guest. Please login or join now.
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, guest. Please login or join now.
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆ Camp Half Blood ☆

Welcome, my friend, to Camp Half Blood.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

-.-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sally Lee
Child of Dionysus

-.-                                                                                       Empty
PostSubject: -.-    -.-                                                                                       EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:34 pm

FreedoM4EVA or EscapedandHappy or GiadaDeo is here.

Many weird names are here, would you all please take the time to introduce yourselves? I'd like to know everyone
Back to top Go down
Shane Johnson
Child of Apollo
Shane Johnson

-.-                                                                                       Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.-    -.-                                                                                       EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm

I am...

KEEP ON GOING......

KEEP ON GOING.....

XARIA!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhengerpg.forumotion.com/
Charlotte Martin
Child of Poseidon
Charlotte Martin

PostSubject: Re: -.-    -.-                                                                                       EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Welcome to Camp Half Blood, Sally. Please read the rules of the camp, and have fun!

[I be Miyeon. xD]
Back to top Go down
https://chbloodrpg.rpg-board.net
Ethan Dupont
Child of Poseidon
Ethan Dupont

PostSubject: Re: -.-    -.-                                                                                       EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Hello there! Welcome to Camp Half Blood!

On other forums I'm known as Rattie. =3 But as for this place, call me Ethan! xD
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzone.com/
Cam O'Rourke
Child of Hades
Cam O'Rourke

PostSubject: Re: -.-    -.-                                                                                       EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Hi! Welcome! I'm usually Nia but here I'm Cam!
Back to top Go down
Sally Lee
Child of Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: -.-    -.-                                                                                       EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Martin
Child of Poseidon
Charlotte Martin

PostSubject: Re: -.-    -.-                                                                                       EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Sally Lee wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! *hugs*

You're very welcome, Sally. Thanks for joining Camp Half-Blood. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://chbloodrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -.-    -.-                                                                                       Empty

Back to top Go down

-.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
☆ Camp Half Blood ☆ :: Information :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: